Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Collaborative Japanese Basics lessons - は/が

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

マイコー
Level: 262

While we have plans to continue to plow through the "main" path of grammar learning with more Japanese Basics lessons, I'd like to consider a collaborative effort to build grammar lessons that sit on the side of this path.

I've posted this in our discord as well, but I'm looking for those interested in helping with gathering info on a は / が lesson. Once the info is gathered, I'll package it into a Kao-chan lesson and make it available to everyone!

Based on the response (or lack thereof), we'll decide on whether or not to continue with this.

I am also open to ideas on other lessons that you think should be present - not ones that line up with 1-3 entries in the grammar library, but broader topics that would be useful to the renshuu community.

1 year ago
Report Content

Long ago, my wife wrote her master’s thesis on myth-busting some of the conventional wisdom on は and が, so it'd be interesting to see if we can improve your offering in any way. I’m skeptical of most of the formulaic rules I’ve come across.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

That's really interesting, and I'd imagine that'd be a huge help. I've gotten *all kinds* of responses in regards to this topic in general - some people feel that it has a ton of various facets and concepts that overlap, while others feel it is simpler and is often over-complicated.

Ultimately, for a medium like renshuu's lessons, it is not something that can have a *ton* of detail, but if there is a way we can put it into a lesson (or several lessons) that are a few minutes each, I think it could be a real benefit.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana