Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Study buttons untappable, quiz words undraggable

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

エッセル
Level: 778

Both of these issues tend to show up when leaving an overlay(?) screen such as shiritoti for the study buttons, or the dictionary for the quizzes. Both can be fixed by force closing the app then relaunching it.

When the study buttons have the issue, their color will change when tapped, but quizzes don't start. When the quiz words become undraggable, they can still be tapped into place.

Android Galaxy S22+, app version 20221006.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Thanks for the info - when you say overlay, are you referring to the rules that pop up when you are about to start a round of Shiritori cat, or something else? If you can shoot me a screenshot, that'd be great.

Also, when you say "study buttons" - can you tell me exactly which button(s) you are using, and on which page they are on? (alternately, a screenshot of these would also work).

Thanks!

1 year ago
Report Content
エッセル

I'm not sure what I meant by overlay -- I think I just had some weird assumption about how the ui functions. But coming off of shiritori cat (maybe not normal shiritori?) is when the home page study buttons are likely to be blocked. When the issue is present, the buttons will darken while tapped, but nothing will happen.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

So, just to confirm:

1. You're on this page:

2. You tap the home icon at the top

3. You tap a "Learn" or "Study" button on the dashboard?

1 year ago
Report Content
エッセル

I've been waiting for the issue to recur since posting, just to make sure I correctly remembered the context. Once it does, I'll clarify.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana