Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Shiritori cat feature request

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

ききびん
Level: 948

Could it be possible to have the total unique words played over all games be included in the stats too? Broken down into the N levels as they are in the current end game summary.

Thanks!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

So, something like "you played xx unique words this game (yy in all games)"?

1 year ago
Report Content
ききびん

I was thinking under the overall stats below Number of kana words played and Number of kanji words played there would be Number of unique kana played and Number of unique kanji played... Perhaps breaking up into the N levels will make it too messy so that's not needed. Cos after playing enough shiritori games I'm not playing as many new words per game, so I am quite interested in knowing how much total vocab I've actually learned through shiritori. Although sometimes I'm just trying random combinations of syllables for the kana shiritori heh.

thanks!!

1 year ago
Report Content
ききびん

Just did one game of kana shiritori to see how it would work... And I think your suggestion works too, so to have an extra row under the current postgame stats where it shows the all time total played for each of the N levels. I love seeing stats heh.

........................ N5 N4 N3 N2 N1 non JLPT

Words played ..1.....1... 0.. 0....1 .......4

........................(1).................................. (3)

All time total ...40. 23.39.. 19 .20 ..85

so it would look something like this? Seems like you have auto strip for spaces so I had to add dots ...

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I'll definitely keep it in mind. Right now, I am keeping the changes to renshuu at a minimum as I prepare for my family's end-of-the-year move to Japan. I do have a hefty to-do list, so while I cannot guarantee I'll be able to get to this, I will try and consider it when I have time!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana