Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Show off your Kao Garden pics

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 3 of 39

TansuiNingyo
Level: 471
Second draft. I'm much happier with this one.

so happy for you, you got the extension!! Have fun with your garden, it's very nice!

Thank youuu!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

While some rabbits play all the time, the others work all the time... They should take shifts in mochi making 😂

Haha, true! Especially since the rabbit seems interested in mochi making.

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 944

Kao-Chan is a mood

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206

Those two drank too much and fell asleep!

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit
Level: 264

I don't study enough for my landscaping plans

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Mochi making with one guest rabbit.

🐰🐰🐰

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

But your garden already looks pretty good! How did you manage to raise so many trees?

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Kao looks like a finished mochi.

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit

But your garden already looks pretty good! How did you manage to raise so many trees?

After the saving up part for buying the trees in the first place, I just set 1 for N4 vocab reviews, 1 for N3 vocab, 1 for grammar, and 1 for Kanji then studied a little bit of each every day. Since there's no minimum to how much you need to study for it to count you don't have to do huge quizzes with lots of new terms. There's 6 stages worth 10 days of study each so really it represents about 2 months of daily study. Mostly I did this because I want lots of trees in my garden so doing 4-5 at a time is not necessary

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

Kao might be waiting for a massage...

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

After the saving up part for buying the trees in the first place, I just set 1 for N4 vocab reviews, 1 for N3 vocab, 1 for grammar, and 1 for Kanji then studied a little bit of each every day. Since there's no minimum to how much you need to study for it to count you don't have to do huge quizzes with lots of new terms. There's 6 stages worth 10 days of study each so really it represents about 2 months of daily study. Mostly I did this because I want lots of trees in my garden so doing 4-5 at a time is not necessary

I see! Yes, I think my mistake was probably using too large quizzes, then sometimes it becomes exhausting Also I'm really not patient at all

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

The doggy drank too much again and is rolling around the vending machine. And the bunny is getting ready to attack the street light.

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit

I see!
Yes, I think my mistake was probably using too large quizzes, then sometimes it becomes exhausting
Also I'm really not patient at all

I'm not that patient either to be honest, that's why I tried to find a way to grow as many trees as I could at once

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

i just tidied the garden up to have enough space for the new temple i plan to buy

1 year ago
Report Content

Looks like Kao just wants to kick back and enjoy the flowers, except it must be so cold out!

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

I made it! My temple is there!

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit

Kaochan is so cute but I don't think a cover is gonna help when you're sitting in the snow

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

but it is a little bit warmer sitting next to the witch brew with a warm rabbit on your lap

and the deer decided to cuddle with the elephant can

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

but it is a little bit warmer sitting next to the witch brew with a warm rabbit on your lap

and the deer decided to cuddle with the elephant can

So cute!

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 242

おはよう みなさん

I just wanted to say how incredibly gorgeous these all look 😍

I'm new here and I'm saving up for my とりい, I want my own little shinto refuge w

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 39

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana