Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Show off your Kao Garden pics

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 6 of 39

Just a quick question, when are you planning to make it stop snowing? I quite liked the grass before.

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1207

The rabbits gang started hitting Kao-chan with their hammer. But Kao-chan is still smiling. Kao-chan is going to have a really bad headache tomorrow.

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471

The rabbits gang started hitting Kao-chan with their hammer. But Kao-chan is still smiling. Kao-chan is going to have a really bad headache tomorrow.

Oh no, kao-chan!

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 944

Kao-Chan: "This is fine"

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

March I believe it what we're aiming for. We'd like to update the grass background with a bit of spring (just some small changes).

One day in the future you'll probably be able to turn off "weather", but that'll have to wait until we're able to really get back into the swing of working full-time on renshuu. (in a few weeks, I imagine)

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206

This time posting a picture works. I can't get over how cute Kaochan is though with that little sprout omg

1 year ago
Report Content

March I believe it what we're aiming for. We'd like to update the grass background with a bit of spring (just some small changes).

One day in the future you'll probably be able to turn off "weather", but that'll have to wait until we're able to really get back into the swing of working full-time on renshuu. (in a few weeks, I imagine)

Cool!

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit
Level: 264

I was feeling down so I drew inspiration from my last screenshot and doodled Kaochan

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 242

I was feeling down so I drew inspiration from my last screenshot and doodled Kaochan

Ahhh I love this! ほんとにかわいいです。

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit

Ahhh I love this! ほんとにかわいいです。

Thank you!!

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

THIS IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAA

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit

THIS IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAA

I would die for Kao 💚

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

so cute 😍

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Super super cute!!!

1 year ago
Report Content

Super super cute!!!

OMG, so cute!!!

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

All of them are sitting together

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

My deer is fascinated by the bell.

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

WHY ARE THEY SELF AWARE???

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit

Kaochan has found the coziest spot

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

The deer is very surprised to hear Kao that joyfully singing at the Helloween Pool.

but the shiba inu is still sleeping

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 6 of 39

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana