Forums - Pet Pictures

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 4 of 5

took this pic a year ago. Sadly, he passed away :_(

15 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Level: 40

Here's the pic of bootsy! (I just took a pic of the pic)

15 days ago
Report Content

Awwww so cute!! This looks like me after a day of practicing kanji

15 days ago
Report Content
15 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 243

So many adorable kitties

14 days ago
Report Content
Yuzuki03
Level: 56
I used to have a pet jumping spider, but sadly he recently passed away

(Don't feel too concerned or anything I'm not that sad
)
His name was Lapis Lazuli and I have no pictures of him, but this is what he looked like
Phidippus regius male

Sorry to hear that... I saw some jumping spider clips on ig and I thought they were cute. Its amazing that they seem to know their owner, like jumping on their hand and staying there, seeming like they were listening when they spoke...? I don't think I could touch them, but I don't kill spiders since I heard it was bad luck, and well, I try not to kill any living creatures anymore except for like mosquitoes... 0_0

14 days ago
Report Content
Misty_Mayhem
Level: 121

)
His name was Lapis Lazuli and I have no pictures of him, but this is what he looked like
Phidippus regius male

Sorry to hear that... I saw some jumping spider clips on ig and I thought they were cute. Its amazing that they seem to know their owner, like jumping on their hand and staying there, seeming like they were listening when they spoke...? I don't think I could touch them, but I don't kill spiders since I heard it was bad luck, and well, I try not to kill any living creatures anymore except for like mosquitoes... 0_0

I do think I caught him looking at me a lot, but I personally didn't handle him very much. I think he was intimidated by me because he never ate until I left him alone :P

I don't think it's actually been proven they recognize their owners, but I've seen the videos and it's possible! They even dream! They're pretty neat

Some spiders actually eat mosquitoes! Infact, they eat a lot of bugs their size.

14 days ago
Report Content
Yuzuki03

)
Phidippus regius male

I do think I caught him looking at me a lot, but I personally didn't handle him very much. I think he was intimidated by me because he never ate until I left him alone :P

I don't think it's actually been proven they recognize their owners, but I've seen the videos and it's possible! They even dream! They're pretty neat

Some spiders actually eat mosquitoes! Infact, they eat a lot of bugs their size.

Interesting, so you did get the impression he was looking at you! But maybe he was a little shy... It doesn't look like the ones I find around the house are looking at me. 🥲😄 But they don't seem to have eyes like that either...?

Yeah, it seems wild if they're that intelligent to recognize a person. But if they can dream, maybe something!?

I had that experience with this one hand-sized fish, out of many, that was in a large aquarium at this place I went to. It would come and look at me, and follow if I moved, "chasing" me... I wondered why, not that it recognized me. Who knows! Probably just wanted food. 😂

13 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

I had that experience with this one hand-sized fish, out of many, that was in a large aquarium at this place I went to. It would come and look at me, and follow if I moved, "chasing" me... I wondered why, not that it recognized me. Who knows! Probably just wanted food. 😂

My Cichlid does that. He doesn't seem to like being stared at. Maybe I look like a giant monster that could eat him Also I have a picture of him

You can't tell here, but he's gotten so big that you can see his teeth

13 days ago
Report Content
Yuzuki03
My Cichlid does that. He doesn't seem to like being stared at. Maybe I look like a giant monster that could eat him
Also I have a picture of him

You can't tell here, but he's gotten so big that you can see his teeth

Oh, nice! Fish are cool. Haha, yeah maybe the fish didn't like me hanging around his fish tank. Territorial? He would come and "find me" if I went to the other side, too. It was a rather large aquarium in a center, but he was aware of those outside of it.

Btw, where do you all get the Kao-chan's? 🙈

13 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Kao-chans, do you mean the Kao emojis? Above the text box when you're writing a message, there are black buttons and the last one is to write Kao emojis.

13 days ago
Report Content
Yuzuki03

Kao-chans, do you mean the Kao emojis? Above the text box when you're writing a message, there are black buttons and the last one is to write Kao emojis.

Ohhh, there they are! I'm so happy now! You might regret telling, though...

13 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

Still only one dog boat in this sea of cats...

12 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

And spiders, fish, and foxes.

12 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

And bunnies

12 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

12 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

hehehe now 2 dogs

12 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

This is fascinating. I wonder how many more Renshuu users there are that are cat lovers than there are that are dog lovers

12 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

this was sooo cute! Ruby was laying with Coco by the heater and I got a lot of pictures cause it's adorable! This is the best one!

12 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
This is fascinating. I wonder how many more Renshuu users there are that are cat lovers than there are that are dog lovers

HMMMM maybe cause Kao-chan resembles a cat more than a dog????

12 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 5

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana