和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - A song for Kao-chan

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 1 of 14



avatar
卵パン
Level: 989

Let's make a song about our beloved Kao-chan together! Any ideas are welcome and anyone can join us.

What we need:

- lyrics

- music

- singer (could also be a program or so)

- a Kao-chan animation would also be cool

(I have no idea how we are gonna put this all together and if this project even works out 笑)

But let's see what we can do! よろしくお願いします!

11
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

What is the Kao song going to be about? A ballad about Kao's adventures? Just an ode to Kao herself?

7
2 years ago
avatar

Hmm ......

3
2 years ago
avatar
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 139

What is the Kao song going to be about? A ballad about Kao's adventures? Just an ode to Kao herself?

Or maybe Kao has a secret admirer who she deeply loves...

5
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Or maybe Kao has a secret admirer who she deeply loves...

I didn't think about that...

7
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 989

What is the Kao song going to be about? A ballad about Kao's adventures? Just an ode to Kao herself?

I was thinking about a J-pop song about Kaos adventures maybe and how she teaches us japanese

9
2 years ago
avatar
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 139

Oooo that sounds pretty kewl!

7
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006
I was thinking about a J-pop song about Kaos adventures maybe and how she teaches us japanese

Hmm... like...

♪あの日... カオちゃんと猫さんがであった...♪

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 989

Hmm... like...

♪あの日... カオちゃんと猫さんがであった...♪

Hmmmmmm... singing about Kao-chans adventures too directly from the beginning of her journey to the end sounds a bit weird to me... Like in songs about su#cide they don't sing directly "死にたい~" (Sorry for this example!) Do you understand what I mean??




7
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006
Hmmmmmm... singing about Kao-chans adventures too directly from the beginning of her journey to the end sounds a bit weird to me...


Well, I was joking it would definitely sound ridiculous like that

5
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Wait..... we could write a humorous song about Kao-chan... nah nvm that sounds too hard

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 989

Oh! I took it seriously. I have an idea for the intro though. Like after few secs after the music starts it could be like: な~な~ カオちゃん カオちゃん!Or something like that if it doesn't sound stupid...


7
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

That's fitting. I think we should come up with the lyrics in English first to get an idea of what they should be

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 989

Yes absolutely. Do you have an idea yet??

6
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Hmmm... now that I turned my Japanese brain on I can't think of lyrics in English... The chorus could be like

♪カオちゃん... 一番先生...

かおちゃん... 謎の生き物(なぞのいきもの)...♪

Idk what a good word for mysterious is... but that one rhymes nicely


6
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

But for the rest of the song, is it a story about Kao or saying stuff about Kao or something else (for some reason I can't think of any other kind...)

5
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Well I think we should start by writing it like a poem. What kinds of poems are there

5
2 years ago
avatar

It will good to start writing like a poem. It will be easier .

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 989

Yes we should do it like this

5
2 years ago
avatar

Music making? Who said music making?

I'm an electronic music composer, just chiming in

Once you decide on the lyrics, I could run it through a vocal synth (I use SynthV) and come up with an instrumental


10
2 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 1 of 14



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana