和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - A song for Kao-chan

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 8 of 14



avatar

I believe yesterday-i have terrible memory- I made an animation practicing drawing blinking and stuff with the face :D (I made it on Flipaclip the app is awesome and I think I already said that multiple times already lol)

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

O ya I'm back now >:3

3
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

Sorry for being inactive :p been kinda busy

No problem!!

4
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

I believe yesterday-i have terrible memory- I made an animation practicing drawing blinking and stuff with the face :D (I made it on Flipaclip the app is awesome and I think I already said that multiple times already lol)

Oooooo

3
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Hmm, nobody seems to have come up with some ideas yet, I think I will try to come up with some lyrics to start

5
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

I'm just going to brainstorm some basic and probably ridiculous ideas and then share them

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

Thanks! That's very helpful! I haven't had much time to come up with good ideas, but I will try tomorrow.

4
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Ok, this is just a rough draft, it's not great but a start to getting my creative juices going

It doesn't sound very good bc it would be in Japanese so the lyrics are just the concept of what the Japanese lyrics would mean


8
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

Oh very good!!!

4
2 years ago
avatar
Musashi-kun
Level: 25
Ok, this is just a rough draft, it's not great but a start to getting my creative juices going

It doesn't sound very good bc it would be in Japanese so the lyrics are just the concept of what the Japanese lyrics would mean


What will it be like when translated? Oh, and just to introduce myself, I am into animation, and am trying to get an advertising and marketing position at the Kao cafe.

7
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Probably it will start out something like

謎の生物がいる

かおちゃんという

(not really sure how to translate the next part)

Idk how to say "but we know"

ふわふわ、白い、丸い (I was hoping there was an い adjective for fluffy so it would sound better but I couldn't find one)

私たちの先生~~

That's probably a bad translation but my Japanese isn't very good

5
2 years ago
avatar
Musashi-kun
Level: 25

I’m not very good at Japanese, so I just ran your lyrics through translate apps, so it may not be very good, but just to give you an idea:


不思議な生き物がいます

カオちゃんといいます

どこから来たのか

わかりません

何なのか

謎です


でもわかりますよ~~


ふわふわで、白くて、丸い

私たちの先生~~


ある日この生き物が

空から落ちてきました

なぜ落ちてきたのか

わかりません

どうやって落ちてきたのか

謎です

でもわかりますよ~~~


優しくて、親切で、賢いカオちゃん~~


今この不思議な生き物は

私たちに日本語を教えてくれます

私たちの親友です

わかっています

素晴らしい生き物です

謎ではありません


カオ~~~~

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

I can translate it as soon as I have time for it

7
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

That actually makes so much sense, I forgot to use the polite forms for some of those verbs hehe. I'm surprised most of the grammar it used isn't very difficult

5
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

I can translate it as soon as I have time for it

Your Japanese is good so I'm sure you could come up with a way better translation than me

8
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

We don’t necessarily need to use the polite forms. I think the casual form would fit better because after all Kao is our friend, right?

6
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Yeah, but in other parts I had written polite speech (私たち is polite, right?)

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

I can translate it as soon as I have time for it

Your Japanese is good so I'm sure you could come up with a way better translation than me

I will give my best

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 986

Yeah, but in other parts I had written polite speech (私たち is polite, right?)

I don't know if 私たち is polite We could use 僕ら though, I've heard it a few times in songs.

6
2 years ago
avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

Anyway, about the actual lyrics, what are your guys's thoughts? The second part I wasn't really sure about, because I was thinking of possibly going into the Kao manga stuff or just other stuff about Kao but then decided that would end up too long. Pretty much everything after the first part I kind of just made up some stuff that didn't sound terribly awful. (Also the adjectives in the chorus, if there's better ones that could be useful) I'm open to any suggestions of what could sound better

5
2 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 8 of 14



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana