和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - A song for Kao-chan

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 14 of 14



avatar
めいレイさん
Level: 105
Sorry that it's taking so long to write the lyrics
I will try to finish it in the next 2 weeks. I already wrote down a lot of ideas so it won't take much time to finish a draft

no worries lol, I've been to busy with school and work myself to realllyy put my self into the animation, but I'll definitely work on it more this weekend lol

5
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 985

みんな、I got far with the lyrics but I'm not satisfied at all yet I want to add more variety of grammar and better words I will try to hurry a bit more, oh and I'm also struggling with the chorus I want to add the words hiragana katakana and kanji, as ゼルダちゃん suggested but I don't know with what I should combine it

5
2 years ago
avatar

What is the Kao song going to be about? A ballad about Kao's adventures? Just an ode to Kao herself?

I was thinking about a J-pop song about Kaos adventures maybe and how she teaches us japanese

4
2 years ago
avatar

What is the Kao song going to be about? A ballad about Kao's adventures? Just an ode to Kao herself?

I was thinking about a J-pop song about Kaos adventures maybe and how she teaches us japanese


3
2 years ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 985

2
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 985

みんな、Do you think this is good for the first verse?

あの日、澄んだ空から

不思議な卵がね

パッと落っこちたんだ

割れた瞬間に

出てきたのは

ぼくらのカオちゃん


あの日、澄んだ空から

Ano hi, sunda sora Kara

That day, from the clear sky

不思議な卵がね

fushigina tamago ga be

a mysterious egg

パッと落っこちたんだ

patto okkochita nda

suddenly fell down

割れた瞬間に

wareta shunkan ni

The moment it broke

出てきたのは

detekita nowa

the thing that appeared

ぼくらのカオちゃん

bokura no Kao-chan

was our Kao-chan



4
1 year ago
avatar
卵パン
Level: 985

I think one of the most difficult things will be to come up with a melody

4
1 year ago
Getting the posts


Page: 14 of 14



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana