Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - renshuu news for February 2021

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 261

(This is an expanded version of the renshuu announcement made around February 1st, 2021)

iOS version of renshuu released!

I have developed and released the iOS version of the renshuu app. It is very lightweight, and helps bring in several conveniences and quality-of-life improvements to the website version (viewed through Safari).

App Store link is here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/...

Our beta testers have put in a lot of time using it, but do not hesitate to let us know if you have any issues using it?

If you're interested in the development of it, I utilized Flutter, which is an absolute joy to develop in.

Genki I/II materials for 3rd edition are now available!

If you bought a Genki textbook in 2020 or 2021, chances are you got the new, 3rd-edition version. We now have vocabulary and kanji lists for these two textbooks, including both the main chapters and the kanji contents in the back of the book!

They are available in the Lesson Center, and can be added to your mastery schedules.

Want to know how to make a new mastery schedule?

This is my first of hopefully many videos to help you get more out of renshuu, so I'd love to hear any constructive criticism on the video quality/contents.

Language partner search

We have a huge number of new learners at renshuu, and some are looking for other learners to practice their Japanese with! We plan on a more formal language partner exchange tool later in 2021, but I've set up a forum thread if you are interested in looking for someone to practice with!

Here is the link: https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana