Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Signup for helping with translating renshuu

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 2 of 3

GugoKugo
Level: 22

Hey there! I'm a professional English<>Spanish translator (Spanish native speaker) and would like to help you folks with whatever I can *(^O^)*

3 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei
Level: 32

Hi!

I am a native English/Spanish speaker with equal mastery in both. I might be able to help with the Spanish translations, if the source material is in English. I hope I am of help (hehe, time to do something of use for once in my life). I can do an example teehee

Hola! Soy habladora nativa de tanto el inglés como el español, con una dominación equitativa en ambos lenguajes. Podría ser que pueda ayudar con las traducciones de inglés a español, si el material base se encuentra en inglés. Espero poder ayudar. Ya es hora de que haga algo útil con mi vida. Bueno, aquí esta la prueba.

3 years ago
Report Content
エルシャナ
Level: 272

Hi, my name is Osa, I'm an Indonesian native speaker and I'm also fluent in English. My friends always wanted to learn Japanese, but couldn't find any app that suits them. I found this app is simple, helpful, and fun to learn. I hope I can help you so they can be able to enjoy this app in Bahasa Indonesia too. (=^_^=)

3 years ago
Report Content
Pio Pellano
Level: 79

Hi, italian native speaker here. My english Is somewhere between C1 and C2. I know italian is not on your list, but in case you change your mind...

3 years ago
Report Content
Jun183
Level: 4

Hi! I'm indonesian native speaker and i'd love to help!

\(>u<)/

3 years ago
Report Content
technova
Level: 194

Hi, I'm a native french speaker and I've already participated to the translation of JCrosswords. I am really excited to join to the French team !

.Gilles

3 years ago
Report Content
HalBox
Level: 64

Hello, I'm a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English. I would love to help with the translation too.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Everyone, I'm so excited! Thank you so much for your willingness to help.

Please go here and read this carefully. It has all the introductory information, as well as how to confirm your desire to help. I look forward to hearing from all of you!

https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

3 years ago
Report Content
OKMI
Level: 4

Hello, I'm a new user of Renshuu, but a native Neutral (latinamerican) Spanish speaker, been learning and practising English since a kid and I'm currently learning Japanese. I've worked on translating works before like fansubs and video CC and also EN>ES manga. I'm pretty sure I at least can help you translate the interface of Renshuu and also anything I can while I keep learning Japanese! (。^ ω ^。)

3 years ago
Report Content
sandrac
Level: 43

Hello, I am French, learning Japanese (passed JLPT N3) and living in Canada, so fluent in English. I would be happy to help and it will be a good opportunity for me to improve my Japanese skills.

3 years ago
Report Content
ニャミ
Level: 5

Hello I’m Mimi, Spanish native speaker. I’ll be glad to contribute to this app translating for Latin American learners. At this time I’m also Japanese teacher and I would love my students could use this app when it’s translated to spanish! (^∀^)

u8o23mbvo532dcd28brttqget.jpg
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hello I’m Mimi, Spanish native speaker. I’ll be glad to contribute to this app translating for Latin American learners. At this time I’m also Japanese teacher and I would love my students could use this app when it’s translated to spanish! (^∀^)

I'll be responding to your DM soon!

3 years ago
Report Content
Nitram
Level: 804

Hi! I'm Mexican, spanish native speaker I'm learning to speak Japanese as my 3rd language but love to help and give my best shot so more people learn!(^-^)b

3 years ago
Report Content
Camss
Level: 1

Hey, I'm Brazilian, Portuguese native speaker, and I would love to help with the translate 😊😊

3 years ago
Report Content
Leadernelson
Level: 113

renshuu already has an English, German, and Japanese (70%) interface available, but we are looking to help share renshuu with even more people.

Specifically, we are looking for people who would like to help crowdsource the interface translations for the following:

Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Dutch.

It is required that you have a intermediate/high level of English, as the original data is all in English.

** If you are interested or have any questions, please reply here! I will contact everyone individually with further instructions **

Note: no translations done by users will *ever* be restricted to renshuu pro. If you want to help, know that anyone will be able to enjoy your efforts when they use renshuu.

New information page

Go here for the specific information and to formally sign up: https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

Hello, I am a French native and I would like to help you in the translation process !

3 years ago
Report Content
ピーチ
Level: 47

Hello, I'm an Indonesian native speaker. I already passed N3 and currently I'm learning for N2. I've worked in a Japanese company before, translating personal documents. I would really love to help if I can while improving my Japanese 😊

3 years ago
Report Content
ハルヒ!
Level: 29

Hi. I'm a Russian native speaker. My English level is intermediate. I'll probably be helpful if there aren't any other candidates.

3 years ago
Report Content
°^_^°
Level: 13

Hello, I'm russian. Can try help ( •͈ᴗ•͈)

Want improve my English also.

3 years ago
Report Content
レチシア。
Level: 21

Hi! I'm a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker and I would love to help! :D

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

You've both been sent private messages!

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana