Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - All the coins!!! (goal)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 2 of 2

LeonidasRowyn
Level: 19

Now I wanna try going for collecting all the things.

5 months ago
Report Content
sereny8
Level: 134

I have done it! I have collected all of the kao coins! I think my next goal will be more along the lines of increasing the number of words studied on here.

Congratulations! That is so cool! I have only managed to get about 5000 kao coins at a time as of right now.

I'm saving up for the land expansion so I've got around 68,000 Kao-Dollars/Yen .

3 months ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

It looks like a new batch of kao coins has been released! I will have to start my journey to collect them all again! I don't know why but I always feel more motivated when I have these coins to collect 😁

3 months ago
Report Content

It looks like a new batch of kao coins has been released! I will have to start my journey to collect them all again! I don't know why but I always feel more motivated when I have these coins to collect 😁

I only see 612?

3 months ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

I only see 612?

In all honesty I changed jobs back in April and I have had no time to log in here so to me there is about 100 new coins 😀

3 months ago
Report Content

And a rather intimidating backlog, no doubt. Well, congratulations on the new job!

3 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana