和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums -

This topic is tied to the below grammar expression in the grammar library.
て 初はじめ て 
1. Only after A did (I) B
Shows the A that first caused B to occur.
傷 つ い て 初 め て 本 当 の 恋 だ と 分 か る 。 
I was hurt and knew real love for the first time.
Discussion & Notes (2)
Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese > Grammar Library Talk



avatar
リスにゃん
Level: 85

How to say "It's my first time to hear that news"?

1
4 years ago
avatar
Anonymous123
Level: 1680

How to say "It's my first time to hear that news"?

I think you want the は初めてです grammer over here: https://www.renshuu.org/gramma...

I believe you would say "そのニュースを聞いたのは初めてです。”

0
4 years ago
avatar
お負け犬
Level: 163

Actually, i think just はじめて。。。(or something similar) would be okay, のはじめて implies that there would be many more times too. Or maybe Im wrong, but I remember seeing that somewhere, from when i was confused about はじめてのちゅう and はじまる/はじめる

0
4 years ago
Getting the posts




Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese > Grammar Library Talk


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana